Sunday, July 03, 2022

Episode 1: Time to go

You rise up from your table. Something does not feel right and you want to leave the Careen. You think to yourself, "Should I tell Kia?" You look to your friends, who are laughing and enjoying themselves, unaware of your worry. 

You muster the strength to speak, "I have to go." All of your friends sitting at the table stop, seeing you a bit pale. You reach for your things, throwing it quickly into your bag, and rush to the door. You notice the three stranger looking your way, but you try not to give them attention. Atruii rushes behind, "Wait Ivaena, we're coming!"  

You try to catch your breath, as though you had been running from something... Someone. Your fear wells up... and you look to Atruii. 

"What is the matter, Iviaena?" Atruii says.

"Nothing, Atruii. Just that I feel as if I'm... Never mind. I... I just want to go home." You say.

"But we have lessons... You'll see your father later." 

"No!" You say, walking closely to Atruii, and you whisper to her, "I need to go home, something is not right." 

"Are you going home through Yakem Straight, or the Road of Vros." Atruii says. 

What do you do?

-------------------------------------------

Take Yaken Straight...

Take the Road of Vros...

No comments:

Post a Comment